New jobs January 2015
SAS Manager positions. Work From Home
Manager position 1 –up to $125K per year
· At least 7 years of direct experience in clinical research industry, with minimum of 4 years in statistical programming department and minimum of 3 years at a CRO
· Prior line management experience is preferred.
· Expert level knowledge in SDTM and/or ADaM. This must be more than simply working with the models, e.g., candidate may be involved with CDISC organization, or might be a trainer at her/his company for CDISC or might have been on a committee that produced standards for implementation of CDISC at a company.
Manager position 2 –up to $140K per year
· At least 7 years of direct experience in statistical programming department within clinical research industry.
· At least 2 years management experience in statistical programming department within CRO. Some of this experience must have been managing full-service studies.
· Proven track record of line management and project management skills
Manager position 3 –up to $140K per year
· At least 2 years management experience in statistical programming department within CRO. Proven track record of managing global teams. He/she will manage an FSP where all work is being done in India office.
· High level knowledge in SDTM, characterized by more than 3 years hands-on working with the model. Expert level preferred.
New jobs December 14
Lead Clinical SAS programmer on-site in SF bay area.
Manager, SR Manager and AD of biostatistics SF bay area. PHD is a must.
Principal biostat and AD of biostat Central, NJ.
Multiple openings for Senior clinical SAS programmers SF bay area, full-time positions.